What's that? Answers??
Oh, alright. We missed the ones in red, but we are still in 7th place overall!
And if you have no idea what I'm on about, skip back to yesterday's post and take a swing at the trivia questions we faced last night, then come back here to see how you did!
Okay, are we all set then? Do we have our tea, and are we sitting comfortably? Good, yes?
Here we go, then:
2. Anthony Hopkins, Psycho
3. Sherwin Williams
4. Something that we were just positive on, but I can't remember what.
6. James Madison
7. Don Quixote
8. Peanuts; he also accepted Chocolate Covered Peanuts.
9. Jed Clampett
10. Ocean Spray
11. The eye
13. Ridley Scott
14. Kansas City Chiefs, Linebacker
15. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
17. Susan Sarandon, Goldie Hawn
18. Denver Broncos
20. Dina or possibly Deena. I could not care less.
22. Kofi Annan
23. Mario Lopez
25. New York
27. Atlantic Richfield Company
28. Buckminster Fuller
29. Finn McCool (actually, it's Fionn mac Cumhaill, but we didn't write that down either)
30. Israel, Syria
Regarding the tie-breaker: if you graduated high school with me, then you're probably exactly as old as Hello Kitty.
Yes, we were all a bit embarrassed about missing the planet question, but we got quite a lot of them right. Even Mario Lopez, which was a complete guess!
Tomorrow, ADVENTURE!! :)